Gothic Weddings
Options

more bridal shower invites...

I know that my bridesmaids are supposed to throw the shower for me, but I am actually helping someone plan my shower. She is my Jr bridesmaid's mom, who is also my fiance's mom's boss's sister. Try saying that ten times fast. No really, she's a really awesome lady, and one of the closest female that's like family here in Washington. I'm pretty much just going to be picking out some paper things and helping to chose a location for the shower, the rest she can handle.

I found a bunch of really cute, and inexpensive invites from 123print.com <---click They are pretty cute and only about $20 for 50 invites, not that I would need that many anyway. They are actually wedding invitations, but if we order from them they will be worded as bridal shower invites. Another great thing about them is the matching thank you cards.

I love the first one even though it's really trendy, and the second and third are really neat too. I figured I would just post all of the ones that caught my eye so there are 9 different designs here.

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: more bridal shower invites...

• Options
    I love the chandelier, I think it's really cute! Those are all great designs though, thatwould be a hard decision!
  • Options
    Ok, I just ordered some free samples of design #1, #3, and #6. I hope I like them, because this would be a really affordable way to do my shower invites and thank you cards for shower presents and wedding gifts. My actual wedding invites are going to cost about $220.00 with the rsvp cards, and my save-the-date magnets will be about $100.00. Hopefully this works out so we can save some money. :)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    Those are great I really like the one with the peacock feather.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards