California-Los Angeles

Any Wayfarers Chapel Brides

Hey Ladies,

I am seriously considering getting married at Wayfarers Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes. I was wondering if any of you have gotten married there or been to a wedding there and don't mind sharing your experience with me.

Thanks,
MrsB2114

Re: Any Wayfarers Chapel Brides

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_any-wayfarers-chapel-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:01721954-eda4-42aa-9c79-dc910f4cd2c7Post:17e5aa4e-58fb-4fde-8e9e-e796d13c9106">Any Wayfarers Chapel Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I am seriously considering getting married at Wayfarers Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes. I was wondering if any of you have gotten married there or been to a wedding there and don't mind sharing your experience with me. Thanks, MrsB2114
    Posted by yngkris[/QUOTE
    <div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Sadly, this board does not get a lot of attention. </div><div>I have attneded a wedding there, although it's been a little over 4 years. It was quite beautiful, though very small. </div><div>Sorry I can't be of more help...good luck with planning!! </div>
  • I've also attended a wedding there and it was beautiful. It's ver small so it's only good for small ceremonies. The ceremony was about 30 minutes long and we were asked to leave right away because there was another wedding shortly after. I think it's a cute place. Good luck!
  • I'm pretty set on having my wedding there too. Just looking for a reception site that is close
  • i went to a wedding there- absolutely gorgeous, BUT very noisey- all we could hear were motorcycles up and down the coast....it was a bummer, if you are like me and want to hear the words of a ceremony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards