California-Los Angeles

Just Married (August 18th) Vendors I would recommend in SoCal

Wedding Coordinator - - I just got married yesterday (8-18) and my whole family raved about how professional and wonderful my wedding coordinator Elena and her assistant was. But of course I already knew this, lol! I hired her as my day of coordinator 8 months prior to my wedding and we hit it off instantly! We spoke constantly via email/text and It was me often asking her opinion about something, such as my color scheme and what color flowers would look the best etc. Every time I had a question she was more than happy to help! She is such an amazing person who loves to help people! When you are stressing out she knows just how to keep you cool calm and collected. If you are looking for a stress free wedding, be sure to contact SoSoFabEvents and hire Elena! Email her at sosofabevents@aol.com. You will not be disappointed!

Photographer - - Nataly Lemus is excellent! Very personable and fun to work with! It was a pleasure working with her and her husband Art and I look forward to hiring them again in the future. You can contact her at natalylemus.com

DJ - - OMG!!! I have heard so many wonderful things about Mr. Quick that I just had to use him. He was professional, down to earth, fun to work with and an overall great guy! I will hire him again for future parties! He kept people on the dance floor all nigt long! My friends and family have raved about him all day!! Contact him at mr_quick@juno.com

Florists - - Commerce flowers is inexpensive and the work is amazing! I will post pics in a few weeks when I get them back but everyone spoke very highly about my flowers! Contact Duke at 323-265-4377.

Lighting -- Joe Paxton over at Atmosphere DJ was amazing! The lighting looked beautiful! He can be contacted at joe@atmospheredj.com

Venue--  I got married at Ramseys at the Club in Studio City! Jesse is AWESOME! Words cant even express how happy I am that I had my wedding here! His staff and crew were amazing! The food was delicious and so were the drinks! My husband :-) and I loved every minute of it! I have been getting constant texts and facebook messages all day telling me how beautiful my wedding was and how much they loved it! All of my vendors had a part in that but the actual venue it self is a true gem! Jesse or Brittany can be contacted at Ramseysattheclub.com

Good luck to all you future brides! xoxo

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just Married (August 18th) Vendors I would recommend in SoCal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards