California-Los Angeles

NWR: Where to take my parents

Hello LadiesWell My mom and dads birthday are coming up on Aug 29th and Sept 12th and they just had there 29th wedding anniversary in June so I would LOVE to give them a nice vacation. Everything has always been geard around my brother and I and Know my 2 kids and they really never do anything for them selves. they are on the older side 49 & 50 and my dad has always had medical problems so can not do very much. So I want to take them to somewhere that's nice maybe beach so they can just relax. I'm planning aug. 28th thru Sept. 1st. So my question:My budget is about a 1k-1500.00 including flight. So where do you think would be a nice place to send them around that time frame?thank you so much for your helpGenie

Re: NWR: Where to take my parents

• erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cant think of any place off hand but you should sign up w/ travelzoo.com they send you a list of there top 20 deals every week.  You might get inspired!!  good luck.P.S. THat is really sweet of you to do something like this for them.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they live here? What about Catalina?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    my parents always go on and on about how beautiful and relaxing sedona is. Also there's a spa/resort in Palm Springs called Two Bunch Palms that has great ratings - but I've never been to either.
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch ladies and I'm checking all of them out. would have never thought of Catalina or Az. thanks again Genie  
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they enjoy wine? What about a trip up to Solvang/wine country? It's always so nice and refreshing to go there. Big Sur is also beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards