Ohio-Cleveland

Ceremony Locations

Our wedding is going to be March 31, 2012 and we're considering the Hyatt for our reception site. Originally we were planning on having the ceremony and reception all at the same place. However, because the Arcade, where the Hyatt does weddings, is open to the public during the day, we can't start until 6pm at the earliest. I don't necessarily want to start that late, so now we're looking for a ceremony site. We are not really religious, and have an officiant who is a family friend who baptized my fiancée who will be marrying us. I really would like something unique but historical if possible. We have a connection to Case Western and so we did find out about Amasa Stone Chapel, but we're still looking for other ideas. If anyone has any suggestions, we would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Re: Ceremony Locations

• BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you look at Gray's Armory, it's at E 9th and Prospect or The College Club in Cleveland Hts?  The college club is a really pretty old mansion? at the top of the hill by Little Italy, and Gray's Armory is very cool historical museum kind of near Progressive Field.
  • cab384cab384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i dont know if you want a church since you are not religious you said, but look at the frostville museume church.  its an old historic church on north olmsted, it was built in like the 1800's and they just restored it and rent it out for wedding! its very pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards