Ohio-Cleveland

Downtown Cleveland venue

I am looking for a reception venue downtown or very close to downtown. The restaurant I wanted to book (Ponte Vecchio on the Superior Viaduct) has opened under new ownership and looks to be much more expensive now. I really don't want a banquet hall or hotel ballroom... any suggestions for a cool place with an urban feel for around 100 people?

Re: Downtown Cleveland venue

• try massimo de milano.. had a great experience there
  • You could look into the House of Blues, not sure how expesive it is but it definitely has a cool urban feel and I have seen weddings there before that have been really nice.  You could also maybe look into warehouses or art galleries, although I don't have any suggestions on specific ones... sorry.  Hope this helps!!!  :)
  • Also look into Windows on the River or Galleria at Erieview
  • I would highly recommend the House of Blues. We had my sister's wedding there in the fall of '09 and it was a huge hit. I don't know their pecific scosts, but I do know her overall costs for the wedding totalled about $12,000. She had a buffet for 85, full service alcohol, cocktail hour, DJ, cake, dress, linens, rentals and hydrangea centerpieces in that cost.

They were incredible to work with. We dropped of the cut flowers, vases, linens and everything there the night before and they handled it all. She had her ceremony there, too, cocktail hour in the ticket lobby (fun sight-seing) for an hour while they reset the room. Hope that helps!
  • Massimo's is great.  Been there for a couple of events.  I think the gal's name is Lisa.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards