Ohio-Cleveland

Bachelorette Party

Hi everyone,

I am helping plan a friends bachelorette party in Cleveland and needed some help. We were thinking of taking stripper pole lessons before we went out any places anyone knows of in the area? One other question what about bars/clubs that would be good to go to at night.

Thanks in advance ladies any help is appreciated!

Jess

Re: Bachelorette Party

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No idea on the dance lessons. As for clubs, the Warehouse District downtown (W. 6th St.) would probably be your best bet. No cover for ladies on Saturdays and you can easily walk from one bar to the next. Velvet Dog, Blind Pig and Tequila Ranch (with a mechanical bull you can ride) are 3 that come to mind, but there are a bunch more over there. They all start to get busy around 11pm. Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! 

I'm not too sure on the pole dancing.  As far as the bars/clubs I have two areas to suggest for you.  East 4th street is pretty cool if your doing your party in the summer.  You can go to Cadillac ranch to dance and there are some other cool little bars.  Also there is a place is called the Corner Alley.  Its a martini bar/ bowling alley.  Its not your typical stinky bowling alley.  You could also check out the tremont area.  There are a lot of cool little bars in that area as well.  If you go there you wont be able to walk to from place to place as easily as you would on west 6th or east 4th.  All three areas are fun in their own way.  It just depends on what the bride is into and little bit depends on age.  Good luck and have tons fun!!!
  • stacey2345stacey2345 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP 04.18.12. Baby #1 is due Dec 30! Beta #1 @ 17 dpo: 1008. Beta #2 @ 19dpo: 2160. Beta #3 @22 dpo: 7503 Beta #4 @24 dpo: 15079 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards