Ohio-Cleveland

Photobooth Cleveland

Has anyone on here worked with Photobooth Cleveland or been to a wedding with Photobooth Cleveland?  I'm strongly considering them but would appreciate an opinion from someone who has worked with them personally.

I know some on here have recommended Red Eye.  I compared picture quality between Red Eye (I was at a wedding with them) and Photobooth Cleveland (I saw them at the bridal show at IX Center) and the picture quality for Photobooth Cleveland seemed better?  I don't really know much about picture printing, so I could be off?

Re: Photobooth Cleveland

• Kristik810Kristik810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm going with redeye, mostly for the cost.  but love they're work too
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them and LOVED them.  They did a great job.  My guests had a wonderful time and the attendant was super nice.  We got great pics, a photobook, and DVD.  The pics that our guests got were of great quality.  I would highly recommend them.  My only down was (which was minor) was that I felt until the last minute to set up the details and I wanted everything decided in advance.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I also had Photobooth Cleveland at my wedding and they were phenomenal. 3 months later and my guests are still raving about them and their pictures. The attendants were great and very friendly, and the booth itself was very quick (never a line!). The process leading up to the wedding was very smooth and stress-free. Definitely a vendor I didn't have to worry about. After seeing some other photobooth companies' pictures I definitely think Photobooth Cleveland has them all beat.
  • guzowslpguzowslp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • andreaclareandreaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you have already chosen a photographer, but I just saw on the Christopher Norris website that you will get their photobooth free if you put a $500 deposit down for photography.  not sure when the offer ends
  • rcoristin05rcoristin05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Graham River Productions. They have great quality and are fantastic to work with. They are flexible, professional and fun. definately worth at least looking into.

http://www.grahamriver.com/index2.php?v=v1

I know they have a bridal show discounted rate right now if you contact them soon!

They also have a great referral program where they give you $100 for every referral you give them. And from bride to bride every $100 counts towards that next important thing we want! If you contact them let them know Rachel and Jared shared the info!

But Honestly i had a friend who had a photobooth disaster with the people being their 10 minutes before the reception and they even forgot the extension cord. Graham River you would not have to worry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards