California-Los Angeles
Options

Petals by Xavi

Have any of you worked with them?? I got an email yesterday regarding them getting their own reality tv show.  I saw them at a bridal show too - there were pretty nice, Judith and Kevin. Is it worth checking them out?  I'm still going to go see Eddie at Commerece Flowers too.
My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
Our Wedding Teasers
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Petals by Xavi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually saw them at the bridal show and set up a meeting and met Judith very nice. We talked over everything we wanted and gave me an estimate which was $1700 I was blown! It seemed very high and to sell she lowered to $1500 but only if i signed at that moment. But I said I had to think about it, so she said she would email me the estimate. that was like 5 or 6 months ago and I've never heard from them again. I went to another bridal show and saw her and she recognized us and said "oh did you look over the estimate?" I said I never received it and promised she'd to home and send it. That never happened it. They also offer a DOC service with the floral service. If you look up reviews on project wedding and they have some pretty bad reviews. Like floral arrangement wilting and bad quality. Take a look. You'll see what I saw. But in person everyone is nice and want to sell there floral work and DOC service but if you tell them you want to think about it and don't see the potential of $ they don't even make an effort to send an email to see well have you thought about it. Businesses like that don't deserve my $ at least that's what I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i had supposedly won a free bridal bouquet.. from one of the bridal shows. but after reading all the mixed reviews, I decided it wasn't worth the mental stress to even consider using them. I knew I'd constantly be on edge to make sure I wouldn't be one of the ones with problems with them. But, they are all definitely nice people to talk to. When I had set up my consultation, I too was supposed to receive an email confirming everything/directions etc and never received anything. My thought is.. if you feel like its a risk.. dont take it when it comes to weddings! :)
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrsinoctmrsinoct member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had very similar situations to those above - no follow through, although very nice. I was put off by the reviews, as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards