Ohio-Cleveland

Has anyone been?

Has anyone ever been to Raun's Salon and Day Spa in Willoughby or know someone who has? 

Any other recommendations on salons who do soft, modern updos for brides?

Re: Has anyone been?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know what they would do specifically but Phases Salon in downtown willoughby is awesome.  I only go there for my cuts and they are an aveda salon.  All their artist are great and it is worth at least checking out.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to Raun.  I personally had a bad experience there.  The girl was on her way to vacation and i was her last cut.  she didnt even wash my hair.  she didnt cut it the way that i had asked, all in all I personally had a terrible experience.  On the other hand, I know several people that go there and love it. 

I went to Phases, as it happens Raun and Phases are the only two salons I have ever had a problem with. Phases was fine the first time I went, the second time i was in tears by the time I got to my car.

In the end i used my friends sister at Dino Palmeri in the Mentor Mall, Teresa, and I love her.  She does my hair better than any stylist I have ever gone to. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards