Ohio-Cleveland

HELP*** Chair Covers/Florists

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am getting married August 14th. I need some help.

1. I have been looking everywhere for inexpensive chair covers for standard banquet chairs for our 300 guests. The lowest price I have found is 4.25 (including sash). Does anyone know of a store or place (including online sites) to find less expensive chair covers (300) ????

2. I am in need of a florist in the area. My fiance and I are both from Parma but we are willing to travel to work with someone special. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thank you so much in advance!

Re: HELP*** Chair Covers/Florists

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into renting them from a vendor online?  My friend found hers for $0.99  a chair (online), told her florist and they matched it for her as long as she returned them the next day!  Good Luck : )
  • edited December 2011
    Try Costco (they just opened one across from Southpark Mall) they have good prices. Also talk to the florists in Giant Eagles, Buehlers, etc. most of them will do weddings on the side and at a fraction of the cost.  I'm beginning the florist search too and this is the advice I'm getting.
    Good Luck!
  • avictor177avictor177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cornflower is the company and the designer is Kim Fulton. She has been a great florist to work with. Shes located in Tallmadge, OH and works out of her home. Shes very creative and artistic, yet will let you have your say if your passionate about a certain arrangement.  SInce she works out of her home, she seems to be cheaper than others. She doesn't have a website, but her number is (330)733-3542
    Good luck!! :)
  • sherryschmidtsherryschmidt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a Bridal fair yesterday at the Q and found someone really in expensive Linque.com 216-986-1600 Good Luck
  • edited December 2011
    if you find an inexpensive chair cover company let me know please. i need about 250. thank you
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Lisa,

Im using the finishing touch chair covers. http://www.finishingtouchcovers.com/
    they are about $3.50 $4 depending on what you want, best i've found!Hope this helps
  • gemini5513gemini5513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a florist I am using Forest Woods.  HIs name is Vince and I thought he was extremely reasonable.  He has an office in Cuyahoga Heights.  Im from Parma too and it wasnt very far to meet with somone.  HIs number is 216-598-4208
  • edited December 2011
    Hook My Wedding Up. They ship them to you, you set up & ship them back the next business day

http://www.hookmyweddingup.net/3/miscellaneous5.htm
    ~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards