California-Los Angeles

Photographer

Just got my engagement pictures back from bella Pictures and I must say they are beautiful!  The photographer was so nice and personable.  I can't wait to see what they can do with our wedding day!

Re: Photographer

• SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in Bella ads lately...
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I have. It's soooo annoying. really are they doing this bad where they have  go on boards and pretend there a real person.GO AWAY!!!!
  • ericaberryyericaberryy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you post them so we can see?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOL! Ditto!! I swear I've seen at least 5 in the past week. I saw one that said something about they work with your budget and they gave us a wonderful price of $4800. Haha!! Oh man, this has to be the funniest thing all week. Okay Bella... I found a photographer for half the price and unlimited amount of hours who isn't charging for all the "extras" who put a package together just for us and is giving us the same you were offering, if not MORE and his work is phenomenal AND we actually get to meet him :)
  • edited December 2011
    yea Bella - GO AWAY!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good lord bella! *report* AGAIN...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards