California-Los Angeles

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I know, I know, Halloween isn't till tomorrow but i highly doubt anyone will sign on tomorrow so I just want to wish everyone a safe and fun filled Halloween :)So lets hear what everyone is doing?FRI-As for myself we are taking FI's 5 nephews to Chuckie Cheese tonight in there costumes, something about it being too expensive at school. Idk what that means I think they are going to have a pizza party and it cost to much $.SAT- Tricking or Treating with nephews and our fur babies. My pug is going to be a monkey heheheSun-We are going to Knotts Scray Farm. It was so expensive going before Halloween like $50, but since its after Halloween it will only be $24 :) That's it for me! HAPPY HALLOWEEEN LADIES!

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    xxquemirasxx- sounds like you're having a fun weekend! Yay, enjoy! Fri- looking for a party to go =) Sat- Hair/Make-up trial, also sending the venue second payment. At night we are going to a Costume Party, hope its fun!! Sun- Might go to Disneyland for a bit, I'm trying to catch Space Mountain in its Halloween theme. Then in the afternoon we are going to go watch the "This is It" movie. That's about it for me, Have a great weekend girls!
  • edited December 2011
    Tomorrow - Esotouric special scary Halloween tour during the day, WeHo carnival at night.Sunday - school work.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Vans- don't forget to take your cam so you can show us how everything turns out :) I'm dying to go to disneyland for halloween! I thought it would be so neat but FI said we couldn't go to 3 theme parks in one month. We already went to Universal hehehe. Maybe next yr disneyland!Also we are going to go see "This is it" on Sunday morning!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohh you ladies are having a Fab. Weekend =D Today: Getting our Marriage License Saturday: Take Poms & Initials to the lady that will be doing our Decor for the wedding, since she is leaving on vacation and wont be back til thanksgiving. && Giving the LAST payment for Reception. Will be giving candy for the Trick-oH- Treaters =D Sunday: Nothing planned Have a Great Weekend Ladies:: happy Halloween
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man...I have been dying to get on Space Mountain. I have been to Disneyland two times this year and the first time, there were no fast passes left and the second time it was closed while they did the Halloween theme...I have some venues to look at tomorrow during the day and then a Halloween party at my moms which should be fun. Sunday - I may be going to look at Cicada if I dont make it there tomorrow...we will see...if not, I will be at home enjoying some rest and relaxtion...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I saw This is It on Wednesday evening here at work. (I work for Sony so we got to go to a free screening)...It was really good!I wish MJ was still here. SO MUCH TALENT!!!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay it's Friday!!! Tonight - We are buying the last items for the bridal party gifts. We are also ordering the flowers for our favors/centerpieces. Sat - We are both going in to work for half a day, me to catch up on my back log due to the system being down for two weeks and FI so that he can get off work early next Thursday. We are also having the last meeting with our venue and after that the whole wedding is paid in full woohoo! Then we are going to carve pumpkins and veg out. Sun - Cleaning up the apartment, packing the rest of the stuff for the honeymoon, and then RELAXING!!!! I hope you all have a great weekend and fun Halloween!!
  • edited December 2011
    let's see...tonight waiting for my hubby to finish making me dinner and then we are going to watch a movie sat- maybe hand out candy for a bit and then going to a costume party sun- might go to disneyland. space mountain is great right now!!!
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: working on report cards tomorrow: working on report cards, waiting for our dishwasher to be repaired, and handing out candy in our new place sunday: more report card work :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards