California-Los Angeles

Bachelorette Party in Santa Barbara

My MOH has been asking me what I would like to do for the bachelorette party and I was thinking wine tasting and a mellow weekend in Santa Barbara would be fun. I would rather focus on the girls weekend away than the "bachelorette" part. Any suggestions on where to stay or go? 

Re: Bachelorette Party in Santa Barbara

• jleiden777jleiden777 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    My MOH has been asking me what I would like to do for the bachelorette party and I was thinking wine tasting and a mellow weekend in Santa Barbara would be fun. I would rather focus on the girls weekend away than the "bachelorette" part. Any suggestions on where to stay or go? 

• edited August 2012
    Unfortunately, I don't know southern California at all...but here are a few less location specific ideas:

-the beach
    -the movies
    -a spa for massages/mudwraps/manicures/etc
    -you could rent a cabin & have a good old fashoned slumber party! -stay up late watcing chic flicks & reading magazines, popcorn, sleeping bags -that sort of thing
    -a hotel with a hot tub!!
    -you could go camping/kayaking/backpacking/rockclimbing etc

• I did a wine tour with some girlfriends for the 4th of July a few years ago.  The company was great - 4 wineries plus lunch.  http://www.gogrape.com/santabarbara/ Hotels up there are not cheap...you could stay in wine country for a more laid back weekend (like Solvang - cute little dutch themed town) or in Santa Barbara where there's a bit more to do. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards