California-Los Angeles
Options

Any reviews on Josh Jackson of Great Taste Catering?

Hi! 
I'm getting married next July in Ojai and I am interested in Great Taste Catering, but I can't find any reviews of Josh Jackson's catering. Can anyone recommend him?

thanks!

Re: Any reviews on Josh Jackson of Great Taste Catering?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_any-reviews-on-josh-jackson-of-great-taste-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:3346f6a0-9d4a-4b24-99c0-4fd49d25cee6Post:f1070671-5041-4e0f-8f79-9a67edeebea0">Any reviews on Josh Jackson of Great Taste Catering?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I'm getting married next July in Ojai and I am interested in Great Taste Catering, but I can't find any reviews of Josh Jackson's catering. Can anyone recommend him? thanks!
    Posted by Diane Riley[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I know a great catering service that catered my wedding and i have recommended them to my friends aswell and they have not said one bads thing about them. </div><div>
    </div><div>The comepany name is celebrity gourmet catering the prices are great they make you feel like a star. The chef is celebrity chef kurt ehrlich.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards