California-Los Angeles

L.A. mini bachelorette

I'm planning to have a mini bachelorette with my friends and I would like some ideas.  I'm from San Diego and haven't been up to L.A. in a long time.  I was thinking sort of like a spa type day with dinner and going out afterwards.  Any suggestions on where to go?

Re: L.A. mini bachelorette

• akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burke Williams Spa! I love going there to get pampered! And there are a few locations so I am sure you could find a nice restaurant around one of them.
    Another spa I really like is the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. It's in Corona which is a bit farther out, but it is such a fun place to go with girlfriends! I think it is about 50 dollars to get in to use their facilities all day long. It has a lounge pool, mud pool, sulphur baths, and a bunch more great stuff. You can also add on extra services like massages, facials, etc...

Hope this helps!
    Photobucket
  • CaBride2011CaBride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pop Champagne and Dessert bar in Pasadena is a fun place to go with friends.  They don't have full meals but lots of food to pair with their champagnes.  I believe they have a website.
    ~Kelly
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard of people enjoying going to the Beauty Bar

For mine we went to the Burke Williams Spa, which was great b/c you get your service and then you have full use of their facilities (quiet room, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc!!!!) for the rest of the day.  We went to Casa Vega afterwards for dinner.  I had a wonderful time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMAR1DEBOMAR1DEB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    theres also a glen ivy spa in brea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards