California-Los Angeles

Really in-expensive makeup artist and you get a free trial

i told my makeup artist for my wedding id help get her name out there because shes so good and so cheap!! i just did my free trial the other week and it was just so good i got the eyelashes and everything! for free tips on what to do for beauty before my wedding and just the works! its $50 for the day of the wedding and thats it! i was so excited i wanted to post something here is her website hope it helps!!

jessicascharfmakeup.weebly.com

Re: Really in-expensive makeup artist and you get a free trial

• jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    @brittanyb90 - thx for the share.  Do you know how much your makeup artist charges for braidsmaids?
  • edited December 2011
    yea she said 25 for each of them and the MOB as well!! i really want my bridesmaids to look amazing also so i think its great that its affordable for them hope this helps :]

-brittany
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    thanks brittany - I emailed your make-up artist on her website...she hasn't gotten back to me yet.  Do you have a little bio on her?  Is she new, just starting out?  I didn't see alot of pics in her portfolio.

thx!
  • edited December 2011
    she graduated from MUD i wanna say 2 years ago and im pretty sure shes just trying to get her website up but i took a chance with calling her and im really glad that i did..i would tell you to do the trial it couldnt hurt !

-brittany
  • edited December 2011
    Thank for the info brittanyb. I sent her an email and am setting up a trail.
  • EMVI79EMVI79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have any of you booked a trial with Jessica?  I'd like to try her out but want to see what you girls think
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards