California-Los Angeles

Vendor Reviews in Los Angeles

Hello Knotties

Just married on 8-25-12

Venue- City Club on Bunker Hill  54th floor overlooking downtown LA. The venue was amazing and the food was great. Its a little more on the pricier end but soooooo worth it!
A+++

Photo Booth- The pink shutter booth los Angeles county. We scored a deal at the bridal expo so try to take advantage of the bridal expo deals to save money! Just make sure they come with PROPS our vendor forgot the props but overall guest enjoyed this very much. A-

Bakery- La Creme Bakery in Woodland HIlls. You will not regret this choice! It came with our venue package and this cake was just awesome!!!!  You can ask for linda or bertha. Many of our guests asked for seconds which doesnt normally happen with wedding cake.
A++++++ 

Photography- Nataly Lemus Photography  Awesome husband and wife team with years of experience and reasonably priced.  I highly recommend them!!! They also did our engagement photos session and we were very pleased with our photos. A+

Makeup artists- Personal friend of mine at a makeup counter. A++  We also hired  Evelyn Sanabria A+++based out of los angeles county. Evelyn Sanabria has a website and is amazing! She did a great job with the bridesmaids!

DJ- Cesar Alas Dj Unlimited 700$ for 4 or 5 hrs I forgot. Good music and great MC. He also did our uplighting and charged us I believe 200 for the uplights. A+ Hes great to work with!

Stationary and Invites- Renaissance Writings based out of North Carolina and we live in Southern California. I absolutely loved our 3 insert/pocket invites and wedding stationary. They are super patient and professional!!! We must have exchanged over 40 emails until it
was just right. They are not like other vendors that charged an absurd amount of money for a personalized graphic design. They work with you until your happy with the final result A++ I worked with Becky .....she is the most patient person Ive never met ha ha It was all via email and she was quick to respond.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me:)
Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards