California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Do you go to the beach during the summer?  Which one?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG YES! I love the beach, we usually go to Huntington Beach or Bolsa Chica. I was actually telling DH this morning that i want to go soon. I love relaxing on the sand getting a little tan and hearing the waves hit and feeling the breeze hit my body. aaahhhh I wish I was there right now lol.
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope.  I just get my tan at home!
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the beach but I don't go to often cux ....Embarassed I'm fat Cry so I stay @ home an envy everyone else that goes!
  • edited December 2011
    Same as Vans usually Huntington or Bolsa Chica. If we don't plan on having a bon fire we sometimes go to Sunset because of the free parking. :D I WISH I was there right now!!!! We go whenever we can during the summer, it's tough with our work schedules though. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Funny thing is, even though we live pretty close to the beaches, we rarely go around here. It usually ends up with us on a beack somewhere else!

When we do go around here, it's typically some little spot that we randomly find around Malibu. We like to go to Santa Monica and Venice in the summers and walk around, so of course we wander the beaches there, too. But not really to hang out; just to go walk through the sand while we're there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards