Ohio-Northeast

Good wedding photo locations?

Hi Ladies!

So my wedding is fast approaching (7 weeks!) and I probably should have spent more time on this board!  I do have one question though!  Our wedding is in Elyria and Reception is in Sandusky.  We plan to take photos at the church in Elyria and outdoor at the reception location (its on Sandsuky Bay), plus some in between.

Does anyone know great, unique photo locations between Elyria and Sandusky?   (I mostly know of standards like Lakeview Beach in Lorain, Schoepfle Gardens in Birmingham, and the parks in Elyria)  Also, has any ever taken wedding photos around Oberlin College's Campus?  We were looking for something sorta achitecture-y as well.

And most important of all! Do you all know of any good backup indoor locations between Elyria and Sandusky?  We're hoping for a little more diversity than just the church photos in case it rains and I haven't had any luck yet!

Any help or input would be appreciated!  Thank You Very Much!  :-)

Re: Good wedding photo locations?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the town of Vermilion. I know the waterfront is picturesque. Also, you might find a historic building in town that may work for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    oberlin has some awesome locations in the square and around the campus.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards