California-Los Angeles
Options

Back and Married!!!

Hello ladies! First of all I want to tell you all that I've missed being on here with all of you so much. I feel like I've missed so much. 

How can I start? The Wedding was so much fun and went by so fast! Everything just zoomed right in front of my eyes, and DO NOT regret all the work and $$ spent for that one day. It was a day full of emotions, I wish it could happen all over. Everything went as planned and DOC Christina and her assistant Elena stayed on top of everything and made DH and I (first time I type DH!!) feel like royalty. The DJ was awesome, he kept the dance floor busy at all times. Also what I was looking forward this whole time of planning came out to be just amazing...the Flowers! They were beautiful, Commerce Flowers rock! I will be building my Married Bio as soon as I get the pro-pics...and we all know how long that can take. I will try to wait patiently.  

Today we came back from our honeymoon, which took place at South Lake Tahoe.  We had so much fun and it snowed just like I hoped for...we had a very cozy HM ;)

Last but definitely not least....I would like to thank the knotties, Melistar and xxquemirasxx for taking all those beautiful pictures! 

-You did an awesome job girls and looked HOT! =) I hope you enjoyed the wedding and had a great time.

Yay, I'm now MARRIED!!!

Re: Back and Married!!!

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Mrs.!  Glad to hear that you guys had a great night and a wonderful honeymoon.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a perfect day - congrats!
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw your pics and you looked so beautiful!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! Congrats Mrs!!!  How does it feel to see "Mrs"?
    Glad everything went well and you had great advice in there!
    Once again glad everything turned out so well..congrats again!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! Your back! We missed you :) Glad you enjoyed your special day....you look so beautiful :) Also how romantic it snowed, FI thought going to Lake Tahoe was a great idea!

I totally agree your DJ rocked and your flowers were to die for! I LOVED your wedding and anytime anyone ask I say TO DIE FOR, I mean what else can I say Wink

Once again  Welcome BACK!!!!!!Laughing

BTW-I'm sure your settling in and all but when you get a chance could you shoot me an email...I have SO MANY questions for you :D
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Vans!!!

We missed you too!

So glad you had a good time!

Cant wait to see the pro pics!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I thought of you because I was at the Castaway a day later for their Bridal Expo.  So glad it didn't rain on your wedding day.  Btw, you look absolutely stunning!
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Saw the pictures and you looked beautiful!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

beautiful wedding! Congrats again!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats!  Glad your big day went well and the pictures I've seen are beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Vans!!!  You looked amazing!  Welcome back.  What a great Honeymoon...Snow!  I'm so happy for you!  I remember thinking that our weddings seemed so far away at our last GTG in Pasadena!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back, Mrs.!! I can't wait to see the pro pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *pushes the invisible "like this" button*
  • Options
    jezzzebeljezzzebel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your wedding was fab!  Glad everything worked out well that day and that your vendors were so great, especially since I'm using Commerce Flowers and Tina Molina too! =)
  • Options
    Trista <3Trista <3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back you Vans! & welcome to the other side =D
    I am sooo happy everything went off the hook on your side =) I know by what we saw that everything went as planned! I met with Elena yesterday, and she said everything went smoothly!
    YESSS!! Thee flowers were AMAZING.... I might just add ( we took the CP ;) ) and the flowers are still beautiful & alive.

Anyways, cant wait to see your Pro Pics, & hope you can make it to the GtG
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all ladies for the awesome comments! I also cannot wait for the pro pics. I hope its soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards