California-Los Angeles

Reception Ideas/Locations in L.A. for 25 guests

Any recommendations for a very small venue to celebrate with 25 guests after January ceremony? Seems every place I look is for a large crowd and I want something cozy. And I don't have a home to hold the reception in. Thanks in advance!Smile
Maria

Re: Reception Ideas/Locations in L.A. for 25 guests

• caryglammedupcaryglammedup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about a private dining room in a restaurant? There are a couple you could look at -- how about Cafe del Rey in Marina del Rey, or Cafe Pinot in LA.
  • mtlorensenmtlorensen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendation! The Cafe del Rey's Regatta room looks especially cozy. Half the tables could be removed for a small dance floor. Will contact both places now.Smile
  • lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  You should also look into the Roccoco Room at Cafe Santorini in Pasadena.  Very beautiful and intimate :-)

www.cafesantorini.com

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cafe Santorini has caught my attention, especially that the Mezzanine holds 30 max, so would be private. Will pay them a visit, thanks for the great recommendation!Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked Maggianos? They have banquet rooms that could possibly fit your guest list, and their catering menu seems pretty reasonable.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ivan Kane's Cafe Was also has a mezzanine and a semi-private area as well. It's in Hollywood at Sunset and Vine.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for recommending Maggianos and Cafe Was. They look great! I'm setting up appointments to see all the places you all helped me with.

Thanks again! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards