California-Los Angeles

Reception/Hotel

I am looking for a hotel where I can rent a party room and stay at the hotel. I am getting married in Santa Mónica and looking for a place that is not too far to drive. I am looking for the event room to hold 35 people. Also looking for the hotel room rates to be $200 or less per night.  Any suggestions?

Re: Reception/Hotel

• RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I got married at The Victorian and stayed at the Holiday Inn on the pier. It was recently renovated and is really nice. There's also the Doubletree or the Sheraton on Pico. I can't remember the rates, but they were probably around 200 p/night. You also might want to try Marina Del Rey or Culver City which are close by, but might be a little bit less though probably not much. That area is kind of pricey. HTH
  • Thanks for the hotel ideas!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_receptionhotel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:7ea41839-2957-4892-9608-7d5f3542f554Post:5128cbd3-c5b8-451f-aefe-0d012999a0cc">Re:Reception/Hotel</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got married at The Victorian and stayed at the Holiday Inn on the pier. It was recently renovated and is really nice. There's also the Doubletree or the Sheraton on Pico. I can't remember the rates, but they were probably around 200 p/night. You also might want to try Marina Del Rey or Culver City which are close by, but might be a little bit less though probably not much. That area is kind of pricey. HTH
    Posted by RoMy215[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards