California-Los Angeles
Options

Help - budget photography!

hey knotties, I am on a tight budget and desperately searching for a good photographer. I am looking for something under $1600 and that still looks nice and professional. The only thing I have found so far is The Pros and i have read and heard nothing but terrible things about them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.

Re: Help - budget photography!

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try lauralaingphotography.com
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Nataly Lemus
    Her prices are very reasobale and their pictures are beautifiul.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pros are hit or miss, and the problem with them is you never really know who you are going to get on your wedding day.  Check out my wedding photographer, Corbin Kell Photography, www.corbinkell.cc; most of his packages are under $1600 and tell him I sent you (Maria he's doing my wedding 1/29) and he gives a 10% discount to brides/couples referred by other brides (me!). 

good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Nataly Lemus. We just got our photos yesterday and she was truly amazing!!!!
  • Options
    whedonesquewhedonesque member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone! Nataly Lemus' photos were beautiful and prices were great and when I emailed her she said the packages were going to increase $200-300 by the end of next month, which puts the package we want slightly out of reach but we are still discussing it.

Maria - thank you so much! I also loved his photos and I will email him today with your recommendation :)
    There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
  • Options
    whedonesquewhedonesque member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I also emailed Laura Laing and am awaiting a reply :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used a fantastic photographer for my wedding. He has rates that start from $600,

http://adamlathamphotography.com/
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whedonesque- I sent you a PM.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have posted this so much lately, not trying to be an ad :)

My brother-in-law does weddings, engagement, etc.  I know he could work within your budget without compromising what you want. If you tell him Michelle referred you, he will work with you at a good price.  Here's his website if you want to check out his work and contact him.
    selkophotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards