California-Los Angeles

**msmerymac**

Hi!
I remember reading somewhere on the forums that you were talking about vegetarian options for the dinner. I am having my reception at the Odyssey and they offer either pasta primavera or portobello mushroom ravioli for the vegetarion options. I know you said that most pasta primavera at weddings tastes aweful. Have you ever eaten these entree's at the Odyssey, or can you please give me an opinion as to which option is more desirable?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Ashley
Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **msmerymac**

• edited December 2011
    I have not! I had lunch there, I think, a long, long time ago and can't remember what I had. I haven't been to a wedding there.

Personally, I'd go with the portobello ravioli because it sounds more interesting, but a lot of people don't like mushrooms. That said, if you only have a few possible vegetarians on your list and your meat options don't involve mushrooms, I'm sure you'll be fine. If your guests choose their meal in advance, some people will also write, "Please note any allergies or dietary restrictions" on the RSVP so people can mention if they need something else. HTH!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!
    I only have a few vegetarians, so I'll probably just text them and ask what they prefer. The mushroom ravioli sounds so delicious, I just may want to eat two entrees!
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards