California-Los Angeles

LA Area Florist Recommendations?

I'm getting married in Santa Monica next June and I'm looking for some florists in the area... Anyone have any names and/or reviews? 

Thanks so much!

Anniversary

Re: LA Area Florist Recommendations?

• I used Massey's house of flowers in Lomita. Lupe is awesome and they will travel. 
  • Hi! I used Golden Flowers located in Glendale.www.goldenflowersmarket.com

I know it's a little far from Santa Monica but Rima, the owner is amazing! She is known for her pricing which is always lower than any competator and worth going a little out of your way for. Alot of the major production studios use her becasue her pricing can't be beat and the quality of her work is so amazing. I'm sorry the picture isn't that good but below is an example of the flowers she did for my wedding. 

• We used Accent on Design in West LA (for our Santa Monica wedding). Kanani was great; really friendly and helpful. http://accent-on-design.com/
  • I recommend Commerce Flowers www.commerceflowers.com
    We had a great experience with them and we still continue to use them for gifts and small parties.
  • Hi, I am the owner and designer at PoppyHill Flowers. See my website at www.poppyhillflowers..com. I have a passion for what I do and helping brides vision come to life. I can give you lots of references of our past brides. Email me at laura@poppyhillflowers.com if you'd like to talk. Thanks! Laura Williams
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards