California-Los Angeles

Introduction!

Hi everyone! I just got engaged (July 4th) and I am completely new to weddings in general (the last wedding I went to was in November ... before that, I was five).

My FI and I are just getting into the planning of a semi-outdoor wedding next summer here in LA and the LA area. We toured the Descanso Gardens this past weekend and starting to go through other venue options.

I don't know if there is a meet up or anything like that planned for LA area brides-to-be, but I would love to do something like that.

Hello to you all! Laughing

Re: Introduction!

• Congrats!

The LA Board doesn't get too much action, but I would recommend checking out your Month Board.

Good luck!
  • Congrats on your engagement!  I'm also planning a summer wedding in L.A. next year, and I've noticed that the L.A. board has been really quiet, which makes me sad because my friend who was married a few years ago said she met all kinds of brides through theknot.  I'll check out the month board too, but megle if you want to meet up message me!
  • Congrats!  I'm getting married just around the corner and have had an amazing time planning.  My vendors are the best and if you need any help or referrals let me know.  The boards have been so quiet.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards