California-Los Angeles

Back to square ONE!! HELP!

So, I was super excited that I THOUGHT we found a ceremony BUT my FI and I went to go look at this chapel called The Albertson's chapel that recently has been remolded BUT he didn't like it :(

Ladies do you know of any nice chapels? How about a Catholic Chuch how much do you usually pay to get married in church? I didn't think it would be hard finding a place..lol...If you know of any Chapels or Churches PLEASE let me know!!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Back to square ONE!! HELP!

• edited December 2011
    What about Wayfares chapel in teh south bay. I am sure I am not spelling that right
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will check it out thank you!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All the Forest Lawn locations have several chapels.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wayfarers Chapel is gorgeous- there is also a really nice place near there called La Venta Inn- it isn't a chapel but it is really a great venue- 

We are getting married at Terranea- in the Catalina Room
  • edited December 2011
    There is the Buerge Chapel and Gardens as well
    http://www.buergechapel.org/

We are getting married in a Catholic church.. in order to do that at least one person has to be Catholic. You also need to be willing to do Catholic marriage preparation and sign an agreement with the archdiocese. We are paying $1650 for everything to get married at Saint Monica.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards