California-Los Angeles
Options

Has anyone used either of these bands? (Santa Barbara/LA)

Hi.

We're shopping around for bands and have found a few we really like. Wanted to see if anyone has used Area 51 (or heard them play) from Santa Barbara or The Bruce Garnitz Band (?) from LA. We are still meeting with a few more but those are the 2 at the top of our list right now. Anyone out there with feedback? We're having our wedding in SB and would rather hire local if possible...(saving money is important, but we need to know that the band is talented!) 

Thanks!

Re: Has anyone used either of these bands? (Santa Barbara/LA)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It might actually save money to hire someone from the LA area instead and pay their travel fee.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I may have gone to a wedding with The Bruce Garnitz Band.  Is it a huge band?  Like 4 band members plus backup singers so like 6 or 7 people?  I was at a wedding in SB.  If this is them they were really good and lively. Lots of people dancing. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bruce Garnitz is like 6 people and you can build from there. They seem great. The problem with bringing an LA band up is we might end up having to pay for hotel rooms for everyone which would add to the expense which is why we would like to book a SB band if possible. If anyone knows of a talented SB band it would be great! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards