California-Los Angeles

My florist is amazing!

I searched high and low for a good florist that was reasonably priced, which was a challenge because I wanted tall centerpieces but I found one that was in my price range, super friendly and good! If any of you ladies are looking for a great florist who works LA County let me know!

Re: My florist is amazing!

• I am. I am looking for next year but the more I have figured out (I am a full time nursing student) the less I will be stressed! thanks a bunch! Denisenike@gmail.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • maczsmommymaczsmommy member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    i'll take your recmmendation as well!  annmac1979@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_my-florist-is-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:bd8ce84b-ae81-46c0-885d-a520202bfb39Post:6aba3675-dfb9-4419-9df9-d0f3fe628161">My florist is amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I searched high and low for a good florist that was reasonably priced, which was a challenge because I wanted tall centerpieces but I found one that was in my price range, super friendly and good! If any of you ladies are looking for a great florist who works LA County let me know!
    Posted by krystelgotti[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_my-florist-is-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:bd8ce84b-ae81-46c0-885d-a520202bfb39Post:cff97242-a985-43e8-a50f-5e986fa78252">Re: My florist is amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'll take your recmmendation as well!  annmac1979@gmail.com In Response to My florist is amazing! :
    Posted by maczsmommy[/QUOTE]

I would love to get that informaiton as well. Can you please message me.
  • In Response to Re:My florist is amazing!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My florist is amazing!:i'll take your recmmendation as well!nbsp; annmac1979gmail.com In Response to My florist is amazing! :Posted by maczsmommyI would love to get that informaiton as well. Can you please message me. Posted by whittlea[/
    QUOTE]
    Hey there Whittlea I am not sure how to send messages using the mobile site but here is my email krystel_pryahoo.com anyone else who is interested please feel free to email me too, I would love to help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards