California-Los Angeles

Reception Venue...

I need help finding a very, very affordable Reception place in Los Angeles Area. My budget is at the max 1,500 and its about 150 people. Please Help. My wedding is in about two months, but without money I really havent been able to purchase anything. Thanks.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Reception Venue...

• edited December 2011

Are you looking for a reception venue only within your bugdet, or does that have to include food and beverage, etc.? Some reception/ banquet halls can be rented within that amount. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    it doesnt have to include food or drinks. Just the venue by it self.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • delila3451delila3451 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this exactly fits your budget but when I was venue searching, the Betty H. Reckas Cultural Center in Long Beach seemed like a great deal and it looked very pretty!
  • miss_britt28miss_britt28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agoura hills/calabasas community center. that is where we are having our reception.  SUPERRRRR AFFORDABLE!! Can decorate to your liking! they allow outside cateres and do not have to have alcohol license.  Jenna the wedding coordinator is nice and helpful and if you tell her that you found out about them through here comes the guide shes gives you almost $500 off in extras! i think this venue would be perfect for you! high ceilings and in a great location! go check it out. oh and its defnintly within your budget! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards