Ohio-Northeast

Entrance song

So we are wanting a fun song to be playing as we are introduced at the reception... along the lines of "another one bites the dust" without having to play Queen.... any ideas???71 days n counting

Re: Entrance song

• cskarlcskarl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used "Are you gonna be my girl" by Jett for the bridal party and then the NFL on FOX theme song.  It was fun.  It's different than "another one bites the dust"  The bridal party had fun with it and everyone at the reception seemed to enjoy it.   
  • vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our BP entered to the way you make me feel by MJ, it was awesome :) we entered to a cut version of time after time by quietdrive, i LOVED it but that's one of my fav songs.
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH chose Star Wars. . . I relented and the guests loved it. :)
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're huge Arrested Development fans, and a number of our friends are too, so we're having "The Final Countdown" by europe play for the bridal party as well as us :)
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• art4mbgart4mbg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the final countdown too : )
  • natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we'll have everyone (including us) come out to 'forever'
  • Ange1023Ange1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    l337Jacqui, FI and I love Arrested Development, too. We're definitely adding the Final Countdown to our wedding playlist. I love that you'll be using it as your entrance music.
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the bridal party come out to Eye of the Tiger and we came out to Crazy Train
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards