California-Los Angeles

Vendors needed...

Congrats knotties and good luck with all the planning! My fellow Vegas knotties were so helpful with my wedding back in '06. However, I'm now helping my friend for her wedding and would really appreciate some help. Since my wedding was in Vegas I'm not familiar with LA vendors.

My friend is having some financial issues and is on a limited budget. Please send me your recommendation for florists, photographer, and videographer. Thanks! Smile

Re: Vendors needed...

• edited December 2011
    We're using NMG Photography  (nmgphotography.com, 310-948-6603)...it's a husband/wife couple who are awesome to work with and I love their photos!!

We're not doing a videographer and friends are doing the flowers, so I can't help there. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not using a videographer, and my photographer is quite pricey, but my florist is awesome.  Her name is Donna Embree and she does all the work out of her house, this is her number 626-355-2019.  I don't think she has a website but she did my best friends wedding and her sisters a few years ago and everything was just gorgeous.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Try momento-studio.com.  They are very flexible have great rates.  I got 2 photographers 8 hours of unlimited shooting, digitals, engagement session, and two albums for 1500.  Joe is awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend going to the flower district in downtown LA.  We are working with a couple different vendors trying to find the best one...but the prices beat most others around.  Check it out.

My Cousin bought her wedding dress at www.colettejeanbridal.com.  Loves it so much!  We are all going to ordering our bridesmaid dresses from the same site because the owner is great and the quality is better than we expected.

Good luck!
  • karenelkarenel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! Will pass on the information to my friend. Have fun planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards