California-Los Angeles
Options

Day of coordinator

I am in search for a wedding coordinator after my wedding date and plans are still on. I was looking forward to work with Elena from so so fab but unfortunately my date was not available when I contacted her this week.
I just want to see what my options are, since my planned wedding is in August so I can compare a few people.
Thank you ladies, your input is appreciated. 

Re: Day of coordinator

• Options
    Hello,
    I own a location scouting business in Southern CA and we scout for weddings primarily. We also do day of wedding coordination.  Please contact us for more details.
    www.locationconcierges.com213-909-0084
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,Laura
  • Options
    Try Nikki at Goin' 2 the Chapel events.  Their packages are affordable.  A friend used her a couple weeks ago at her wedding, and she was really pleased how beautifully everything turned out. 

The website is http://www.Goin2theChapelevents.com
  • Options
    Try Dee at No Worries Event Planning... she is doing my wedding in July and she has been awesome! We got a great deal on price for the day of and she is so kind to also come to our rehearsal, she's bringing an assistant and an intern at no cost, and is so super organized and easy to talk to! I'm such an over planner and my fiance makes teases me for being so detailed... and I really trust her to do everything right and on time!
  • Options
    Check out Ps Plans. They have a knot account profile as well. My friend is having them do her Aug 4th wedding. I know they still have dates available in aug because we were looking to have them throw a birthday that month too. Don't think we are anymore. Another friend is using them in April. They are the sweetest and so professional. Check them out : www.psplans.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards