Latino Weddings
Options

NNJ/NY DJ reco

Hola chicas! myspacelove asked about a DJ in the NNJ/NY area, so I wanted to publicly reco my guy. He's Steve Guillen, of Steve Guillen Productions. He's awesome. We met him at my cousin Maria's wedding in June 06. He was amazing, had incredible energy! Kept the party going all night. His MC'ing was perfect - bilingual of course (he's Peruvian) so all announcements were made in English and Spanish. His DJ was great, really good music. My whole family loved him, so when FI and I decided to look for ours, he was our first AND ONLY stop. We booked with him immediately. He's got great packages and because we're getting married in Feb, gave us a good deal. He's even making some special arrangements for us for a surprise singer for the reception. Check him out here: http://www.steveguillen.com/

Re: NNJ/NY DJ reco

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Girl, Thanks for posting this....I just hired my DJ after giving up on finding a Latino one (who was reliable).  I hired an American guy who I felt was very dependable, but I will have to give him all my Spanish songs.  Too bad I didn't know about your guy sooner.  Glad you're happy with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards