Latino Weddings

Hola se***241;oritas!!

I had NO idea there was a Latina wedding board!!! How exciting! Thank MsSunshine for telling me about it :) So heres the scoop on me, and my FH, of course :) Our wedding is set for May 29th, 2010 in Reston, Va at the Sheraton. My colors are blush pink, a darker shade of pink, silver and crystal accents. My vibe is simple, yet elegant and romantic :) I am Puerto Rican and he is a mutt, lol, 1/2 Nica & 1/2 Salvadorean. We have 3 kids all together, and we both work full time. We've been together 4 years now, and when we get married itll be our 5 year anniversary :) Yaaay! I am always in wedding planning mode. Majority of our big things have been checked off of our list. I am currently working on finding a baker and a florist that are willing to work with our small budget (wish me luck) Im glad I found you ladies and hope to enjoy the journey to the alter with you guys :)
Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hola se***241;oritas!!

• edited December 2011
    Why didnt my "senoritas" come out?!?! Oh well..LOL!
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bienvenida Boricua.Me and my husband are Puertorricans, I'm from San Juan, he is from Ciales.  We are getting married by the church on our 25th wedding anniversary. December 12 (our original date is December 15).  Solo estamos casados por lo civil :)  ...and we are going to Las Vegas for our honeymoon.I wish you luck with your florist.  I have a small wedding party and I got the bouquets and boutonniers, and a small bouquet for Virgin Mary for $236.00 with tax and delivery.  I'm using roses and carnations.  The price depends a lot of the flowers that you are using. 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! GL with the baker & florist search. Oh and you picked a great day to get married and I'm not too far from you either.My date: 5/29/10From Baltimore, MD :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!!! Hey Vanessa, you're right! We are just a drive away :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards