Latino Weddings

Just happened to find....

this supercool board!!! Don't know how long it's been around but I found it by accident. I felt very out of touch with my local board and I'm glad to find this one. I'm Dominican (both my parents are, I was borned and raised here in NY) and FI is Puerto Rican. We are getting married on July 17, I should really create a bio since I see everyone else has supernice ones. There weren't many on my local board... girls seem too cool for them :) ...j/k. so hello all!!

Re: Just happened to find....

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board!  I believe the latino board started sometime early last month. I know exactly how you feel about feeling out of touch with the local board. At least on this board we can all share ideas and inspirations. Happy planning! :)
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bienvenida. We are 100% Puertorrican and we are from New Jersey.  My wedding will be also in New Jersey.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board. I'm glad you feel at home with us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ivelissedivelissed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I know!  I'm so glad they opened this one too!  Bienvenida!  Both me and my FH are Puerto Rican. 
  • ingrid95ingrid95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, like you, my parents are both Dominican and I was born and raised in NY (in Brooklyn).  I live in MD now, though.Welcome!!Ingrid
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board! When this board came up, I said to myself YES FINALLY! :)
  • CITALAUNICACITALAUNICA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I'm Mexican I waws born and raised in Colorado but moved to NYC 6 years ago:) FI is Colombian (his father) and Salvadorean (his mother) we're getting married in Queens in Oct. 2010.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards