Latino Weddings

Colored Shoes

Hi Ladies, althought my wedding isn't until 2011, I have a few ideas one of them is wearing colored shoes, I want my something blue to be my shoes, any of you ladies doing this an what color are your shoes?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colored Shoes

• nicoleabrocknicoleabrock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not doing colored shoes but I love when other brides do!  I am wearing white heels in church and then some white Converse kicks that my FI drew on for me.  There are pics in my bio.  I say go with shoes in one of your wedding colors.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to do colored shoes. I'm not sure if they'll be in my colors or some kind of crazy animal print pattern lol. I think I want to do something other than white ones though.
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are navy and white.  I'm dying my crinny navy and I'm looking for navy shoes. :)
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    My dress is a blush (light pink) color so I wanted to do colored shoes. My favorite color is pink so this worked out. I personally didn't want to spend money on shoes I would never wear again so I wanted something not white. At DSW one day I saw a pair of light pink BCBG shoes that totally go with the dress! So long story short yes I'm going with colored shoes! :)
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't til 2012, but I have a lot of details worked out! I'm wearing a hot pink + lime green stilletto... :)
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, orange!  :)  I have the entire story and the pics of the shoes in my blog.  Man, that was the hardest part for me!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well after all the wonderful ideas from all of you, I might change the color (was going with blue) LOL but anyways I have lots of time to make my mind up, thanks for the feedback !!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I spent FOREVER looking for aqua/teal colored shoes to be my "something blue" and couldn't find a single pair that didn't nauseate me. I finally opted out and went with a stunning pair from Badgley Mischka (pic in bio) that I'll dye black after the wedding, since I don't have a nice pair of black closed-toe pumps.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have my shoes yet, but I'm going to wear deep blue shoes....I'm so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • edited December 2011
    Well my bridesmaids dress are chocolate brown  and with orange flowers.. Orange is my fave color so I was thinking about orange shoes
  • edited December 2011
    Well I'm definitely having 2 pairs of shoes; a pair of medium height heels and a pair of platform flipflops. I think I'll either have my heels silver (probably satin, dyed) or maybe lavendar (1 of our colors), and the flipflops will be white with sequins or something. I just know I want to be comfortable in my shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards