Latino Weddings

Music for entrance at the reception

Last night, after two hours looking for music mostly in spanish, I got the songs that I like for the reception.  I couldn't find all in spanish, so I'm doing both.  I wanted an upbeat music so this is what I'm having:Bridal party entrance - Bring Em Out by Jay-ZOur entrance - Conga by Gloria EstefanMother-Father-Children dance - Vivo Orgulloso by Victor ManuelWhat songs are you having in your reception?

Re: Music for entrance at the reception

• edited December 2011
    Good choices! I esp like your BP entrance song. That would get me dancing. We haven't gone over our choices yet...still have -8 months left to decide. Fi really wants a Pitbull song to come out to. He even has his dance planned. :) Pitbull has many songs that could work. We'll see...
  • mfp_10mfp_10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't chosen any but I'm leaving most of the music up to my mom since i'm not much of a music expert. I know if i like it but i won't know what it is until i hear it so she's doing the hard part of searching and i'm picking...I LOVE MY MOM
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea of your BP entrance song too!  Don't forget to post pictures after the wedding :-)  I can't wait to see what our place looks like all dressed up for a wedding!
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey FutureMrsPericas, what are doing over here at the Latino Board :)  I haven't see you lately at the NJ board.Probably I will post pictures after we come back from Las Vegas.  I went to talk to Jeff to finalize the menu and some details.  And I was happy that he agreed to make the cake like the picture that I gave him.  I just have to give final headcount and make the last payment.  It is only 40 more days from today.
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola chicas, I'm glad to hear that you like the BP song.  I wasn't sure about it, but now I like it a lot.
  • edited December 2011
    On the Latino board cuz I'm Puerto Rican, duh! ;-)  I actually originally planned to post about hair stylists on here, don't have one & was hoping to find one, but then got distracted & only replied to your post. 
  • edited December 2011
    And by the way VERY cool about the cake, what does it look like? I found this cake that someone from the knot had at their wedding & I think its so pretty plus really yummy sounding![IMG]http://gi148.photobucket.com/groups/s24/J948J8T8LV/cake.jpg[/IMG]
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Future Mrs. Pericas - That cake looks so yummy.This is the one that I'm having.http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee353/drod58/Mycake.pngNext time that you have to go to talk to Jeff, bring a picture of the cake to see what he says.I didn't know that you are Boricua, I'm Puerto Rican too.  I'm born and raised in San Juan.  My DH is from Ciales.Is your FI also Puerto Rican, BTW you two make a cute couple.
  • edited December 2011
    I like your BP entrance song. We want to do Swagga Like us or I gotta Feeling. For us we wanted to do Crazy in Love by Bey & Jay, we may still do it but we currently have La La La by LMFAO down. No se yet! We are using Vivo Orgulloso for Son-Mother dance, but they wont dance due to the fact that they are Pentecostal. So itll be more like a dedication to her. I dont know what song I will be dancing with my padrastro yet.
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards