Latino Weddings

Intro!

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to this board. I live in New Jersey and am getting married in New York in June 2011.

I look forward to joining you guys in some of the discussions on this board because I have had a few cultural questions regarding the wedding too!
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.- Dr. Seuss Wedding Countdown Ticker
83 Invited image 32 Attending image2 Declined image Still Waiting 49 image

Re: Intro!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome! You'll find a lot of answers to questions you may have. My weddings coming up on Oct. 30 so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
  • edited December 2011
    welcome!  This board doesn't always have a lot going on, but if you post a question, you will slowly but surely get some answers.  The girls will be helpful!  Glad to have you, I am July 2011, so we will both be around for a while.  Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Hola ladies! May I come in, please?
    I'm also new to the knot and these boards.  I'm newly engaged but we have not set a date, yet.  I live in the L.A. area and our wedding will be in L.A - probably early fall of 2011.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards