Latino Weddings

So Confused about wedding Photography

I know what I want and what I'm looking for but these sales people have been a bit pushy. Every time they ask me what I want I feel like they just keep adding it to the quote. Any advice?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So Confused about wedding Photography

• edited December 2011
    OMG!!! I feel the same way. It's like they are intentionally trying to make you feel like you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you remember those Avis commercials? "We are not #1, so we try harder". That's the kind of vendor I'm going with, the ones who are trying to make it in the industry and want to try harder.

Specifically for photography, I decided to go with only the ceremony and a photo session around the city. For the reception, I'm asking my friends to take pictures and send them to me. Hey, I'm on a budget!
  • edited December 2011
    I have also found it valuable to go with a newer photographer that is really trying to do good work for a decent price!
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a budget fixed for photography?  Obviously if you want extras they will charge, I mean they have mouths to feed at home as well.  Search for things within your budget.  If you can't find anything, try to drop some extras that can maybe be done elsewhere or that you don't consider that important.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards