Latino Weddings

Favors?

Are you doing favors?  And if yes, what?

Re: Favors?

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Having lotto scratch off tickets with lucky personalized coin, 2 Hershey bars with personalized wrappers, 1 box of mints and cake-shaped candle that matches our cake.
  • edited December 2011
    Your guests are rakin it in!!!  Cute ideas!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I will have a candy buffet in our colors.
  • edited December 2011
    I love candy buffets!!!  We are doing individual (single serving) cakes for our guests instead of cutting  larger cake and their individual cake can be eaten or boxed to go home with them.  And, we will have maracas that double as a way to make us kiss and for our grand exit.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having a mexican themed candy station we will be giving the guests mini mesh plastic bags that you find at a mercado in mexico.

But I'm not sure if that is enough, I want to do shot glasses or something more special from mexico.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are both from Puerto Rico. I am going to have bags filled with traditional Puerto Rican candy. I am going to place on the dinner plate cookies alternating one of a Coqui and the other of a cuatro. I am also using this concept in the table placement holder. I actually found someone who can make these for me. Again, using the coqui and cuatro theme. I am attaching a picture. As you can tell i am using this as our theme for our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_latino-weddings_favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:680Discussion:5eff07bf-30bc-4d4b-bd88-aac992cf4eabPost:8a7a9043-812d-4788-abc5-d4df5cc743fa">Re: Favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having a mexican themed candy station we will be giving the guests mini mesh plastic bags that you find at a mercado in mexico. But I'm not sure if that is enough, I want to do shot glasses or something more special from mexico.
    Posted by soni76[/QUOTE]

I think that is enough!  The favor is just a small thank you...I think the candy station will be really nice!  We thought about doing one, I love the idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards