Latino Weddings

Intro

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty knew to the knot, although I have been looking around for sometime it wasnt until recently that I started planning and so here I am introducing myself! My name is Vanessa and I am very excited to be planning my wedding for September 4, 2011, I know its a long time from now but I can't wait! Laughing I have gotten alot of great ideas from a lot of knotties on here and so I just created my planning bio hoping I can help someone out somehow too!! I look forward to meeting more of you!

Planning bio:
http://vanessayalex.weebly.com/

Re: Intro

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations! My wedding will be 10-30-10. It's about 6 months away but I have been engaged for a year already and the time has flown by! The best thing to do right now is start getting ideas of the kinds of things you want. I love the choices for your BM dresses. The green one is beautiful!
  • nettiesnetties member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was a pretty cool website you created, actually awesome!!! I'm from Chicago, well about 30 min. south, but i grew up on the Southwest side of Chi, my plans for my wedding have been very do it yourself yet elegant!!! just letting you know in case you want to get roses for less that you can buy them in bulk at Costco on 79th and Cicero, 2 dozens for $15.00...i'm getting married this september, and i plan on posting pics of my wedding on here afterwards...well good luck and let me know if you need any other ideas!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Vanessa and Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board