Latino Weddings
Options

Getting Married in PuntaCana Dominican Republic! HELP!

Hi Girls!

I live in Miami, FL but my fiance and I are having a destination wedding at Dreams PuntaCana on October 20, 2012!

We were both born in New York but our families are Dominican, we are so excited!

Has anyone gotten married here or is anyone else getting married at Dreams? If so...I have questions: 

Are you using their onsite photography?

Their Centerpieces are so expensive I'm thinking about getting another vendor there to make them... thoughts or suggestions are appriciated!  

Fireworks! I want them are you having them?

CHAIRS - I want the Tiffany/Avant Garden Chairs but they're $15 a pop!
Is anyone else having a chairs dilema?? I want I want I want! I don't want the chairs covered in white linens but are these beautiful chairs worth the $? Am I making a big deal over the need to have these chairs? LOL

DRESS - What are your thoughts on renting?

We haven't even been engaged a month but we already booked our date since our wedding is in 9months ! I'm freaking out a little LOL

Thanks in advance for any tips and/or suggestions you can offer me.

Laughing

Any tips and/or suggestions
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting Married in PuntaCana Dominican Republic! HELP!

• Options
    For some reason I can't see your post, but judging by the title, I'd recommend you check out the Destination Weddings board under the Special Topic Wedding boards tab. There's a lot of girls there who have gotten married at PC :) Good luck!
  • Options

What do you need help with, please be more specific... I am from DR, perhaps I can give you some insight....like make sure you are relax, things happen when they happen...nothing runs in a tight schedule...also people do not make lines at the bar..just smile and chill and you will get your way....nice, smiles and sweetness works magic in PuntaCana...if you turn into a bridezilla, you will NEVER get anything done..

GB
  • Options
    Check out bestdestinationwedding.com. You'll find a ton of information there from past brides reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards