Latino Weddings
Options

Know anything about having a wedding in Colombia? Bodas colombianas!

Hi ladies! We're in the very early planning stages- so it's all a brainstorm now. We're considering getting married in Colombia. Any venue ideas? Looking for something outdoors-y... by beach or river. My familia is in Antioquia, but I'm open to good ideas. Theme is classin spanish/latino so I'm steering away from large city hotels.

Si has assitido o planeado una boda en Colombia, por favor comparta su experiencia.... gracias!!

<100 personas
Nadi

Re: Know anything about having a wedding in Colombia? Bodas colombianas!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with your planning...sounds like it will be a wonderful celebration!!!  I don't know anything about Columbia, but I might recommend finding a wedding planner in Columbia, or a family member that might want to act as your helper for wedding planning.  Will you be able to make any trips down to Columbia before the wedding to see venues or meet with vendors?
  • Options
    NadiaT1980NadiaT1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep- that's the plan. Hope to make a trip this May and just tyring to get all the ducks in a row before then. I may be able to go one more time, but this trip wil be the only time my fiance can come, so I'll need a list of places to go! Nervous & excited!

Thanks!
    Nadi
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might also check out www.paratinovia.com It is kind of like the knot, but latino style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards