Latino Weddings

Honeymoon plans, ideas, wishes?

Where did all you girls go?? lol

Tell me about honeymoons. Any plans yet? Where would you like to go with FH?

Re: Honeymoon plans, ideas, wishes?

• aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are going to Puerto Rico. We wanted to g someplace tropical, but because he can't leave the country due to his residency status (read: he's not a legal citizen, but has legal status here under TPS) Puerto Rico was our best option. We've both always wanted to go, so it was the perfect choice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are going to Italy for 10-12 days on a tour. Partially bc FI's grandfather is from Palermo,Sicily and that is one of the stops on the tour and the other reason is just because I have always wanted to go!
    November 2011 Siggy - My Love and I

PhotobucketPhotobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 18th, 2011

451 invited 314 Are ready to party! 61 can't make it 77 is MIA
    RSVP Date October 31st, 2011

• edited December 2011
    My co worker just got back from Italy and she saw Jersey Shore filming there! Says they are shorter in person than they look on tv. lol
    We are post poning our honeymoon until next year since money is real tight right now. FI and I are paying for the wedding entirely on our own so it doesn't leave much room for anything else. He wants to go on a cruise but someone told me they got bed bugs from a cruise vacation. :(
    edited December 2011
    We also aren't going right away, and decided to go next summer.
  • leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also going to Puerto Rico. My fiance was born there, but has never been back so we thought that would be a perfect place to start our new life together. Plus its a tropical island so we get all the perks :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MrsJorge12MrsJorge12 member
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Disney World, FI has never been, and we are both kids at heart and want to have fun. Where better to have fun then Disney? :)
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mrs.Pena- omg so it's really true?? I'm out of the loop but I heard rumors about Jersey Shore being in Italy. Good lord, I'd like to see how that will turn out! Haha I'm just picturing these guys getting the big newsflash about actual Italian culture that aside from many other things, doesn't exactly involve obsessive tanning.

We don't have any plans so far. We just know we'll probably have to do it a little afterwards as well. Other than that we've only been throwing a few ideas around.

Btw Ag, I love your hair inspirations! I def see the "glam look" you were talking about before. ;-) Which one are you leaning towards more?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_latino-weddings_honeymoon-plans-ideas-wishes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:680Discussion:c8aaa432-99ee-4ab9-9206-cf7f9458976ePost:6d35fc94-fc77-4c10-90a0-fcf4041bf59d">Re: Honeymoon plans, ideas, wishes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mrs.Pena- omg so it's really true?? I'm out of the loop but I heard rumors about Jersey Shore being in Italy. Good lord, I'd like to see how that will turn out! Haha I'm just picturing these guys getting the big newsflash about actual Italian culture that aside from many other things, doesn't exactly involve obsessive tanning. We don't have any plans so far. We just know we'll probably have to do it a little afterwards as well. Other than that we've only been throwing a few ideas around. Btw Ag, I love your hair inspirations! I def see the "glam look" you were talking about before. ;-) Which one are you leaning towards more?
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

Thanks doll! I would like to do the first updo for the ceremony, with maybe the front of the 3rd picture. And for the reception the Hayden hair in the front, with the length of the Eva Longoria version. And I'm going for a sultry dramatic look with my makeup!!
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dream Honeymoon would be Bora Bora....yeah....we can't afford to go unless we win the lottery so we opted to go to Europe instead.  We're planning on doing a mediterranean cruise that hits Italy, Greece, Turkey and maybe Egypt.  We'll be staying a couple of days in Barcelona before and a couple of days in Rome after.  Maybe we'll fit Venice in there as well.  We're also going later.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We've just decided on going to Antigua.  Give me a beach and a cocktail and I'm good! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes Nati Jersey Shore is in fact in Italy! My co-worker saw Snookie, JWoww, and Ronnie walking through the streets of Rome with their film crew. I have to see what crazy crap they get into over there! Hehe
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to Montego Bay Jamaica!! Cant wait, amor 133, Im with you, gimmie a drink and beach, Im all over it!! lol
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Were waiting unti our 1st year anniversary,since were both paying for the wedding. I'd love to go to New Orleans but were undecided!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards