Latino Weddings

Ceremony Programs in Spanish

Hi ladies! 

Just wondering...are any of you doing ceremony programs in Spanish? I'm having a Catholic wedding and was wondering what are you putting in it? I've searched online and found a site that creates some in Spanish; however, I'm not going to purchase them as they get quite expensive and is something that people might just throw away. What do you'll think?

Thanks

Re: Ceremony Programs in Spanish

• edited December 2011
    You could always buy a DIY kit and assembly them yourselves, it saves you tons of money.
  • preciosa4preciosa4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the programs myself.  (I just bought covers and will use blank paper that I print myself inside.  Super cheap, but attractive.)  I plan to have the program written in English with Spanish translations for everything.  I'll be thorough in having everything translated, as my fiance's family is Peruvian and does not speak much English.  (I want them to know what is going on.)  My fiance will do the translations for me.
  • edited December 2011
    Here is my ceremony program - espero que te ayude

Procesional

Himnos                        

Accion de Gracias                 

Presentación de la Biblia     

Ceremonia Nupcial              

Declaración del Intento

Entrega de Anillos              

Ceremonia de Arena           

Anuncio del Matrimonio

Presentación de La Familia

Recesional                           

BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm making the paddle fans similar to the picture below, except I'm going to have the ceremony information on both sides (one side will be in English and the other side will be in Spanish).

image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nettiesnetties member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello there,
    i am going to have to make my programs in Spanish, but i wanted to ask you the name of the website so i can use their wording, the wording above was helpful, but i just want to make sure i'm not missing anything...

Also, I bought my programs to make myself that are in the shape of a fan from Michael's, they were about $38. for a box of 40..
    I attached the pic of them for you to see!!
    Good luck!!
    http://www.gartnerstudios.com/node/2461
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards