Just Engaged and Proposals

Intro Post

Hello! Just thought I'd post and introduce myself. I'm 23 years old, and I just got engaged 3 weeks ago. My FI and I have been together for 2 years and we knew each other for 5 years before we started dating. We met at college, during freshman orientation. I graduated in May of this year.

We've been living together for just about 3 months. He is the manager of a cell phone store, and I am currently unemployed - it's rough out there =/

My FI proposed to me on our 2nd anniversary; we are not planning on getting married until January 2013. Hopefully by then I will have a job and we will have the money saved up to pay for most of it ourselves.

Looking forward to talking to you all  =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: Intro Post

• Congrats!

It looks like you have been around TK for a while :)
  • Thanks! Yeah I was posting usually on NEY but now that I AM engaged I thought I'd come over here, branch out a little ^_^

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • congrats and happy planning!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Thank you thank you =)

• yay congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards