Just Engaged and Proposals

Surprise Beach proposal :)

My fiance did a romantic and wonderful beach proposal.  His family lives in Long Island and I was visiting for the weekend...on the morning of 1/2/12 he asked me if I would like to go somewhere with him before our breakfast with his family...He took me for a walk on the beach and had hid a bottle in the sand.  As he pretended to "find" the bottle and handed it to me I noticed there was a note written in it; along with sand and seashells.  He had written a beautiful love poem ... note the poem was written on coffee stain "old fashion" paper...before I knew it he got down on his knee and gave a wonderful speech and proposed!!  After lots of hugs and kisses he told me to look out in the distance -- he had a photographer capturing the moment for us!!  Here is the link to the pictures -

Needless to say we are going to have a beach themed wedding :) I found out later on he had an entire playlist of love songs he was playing on the way to the beach!  We came back to his house to a delicious big breakfast with his family.  As I thought it could not get better....it did.  He had picked out a gorgeous blue dress for me to wear to dinner that night.  Absolutely, hands down, the best day of my life.

Re: Surprise Beach proposal :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards