Just Engaged and Proposals

Does anyone have a Moissanite e ring or wedding ring?

2»

Re: Does anyone have a Moissanite e ring or wedding ring?

• PandaBurr & skyler1108: How did you get the enhanced stones? I can't figure out how to find that on the Moissaniteco.com website.
  • You should do the live chat with them, and they'll provide you with a link. It's an extra 100 per carat.
  • Panda is correct, we found our ring with the enhances stone by getting a link from through the live chat. Since my ring has a 1.5 center stone we paid an extra $150 dollars for the stone in my ring.

• I got my ring from Moissanite Co and well and I am beyond thrilled with my ring. The customer service is amazing - talk to Mike or Chris!

And I highly recommend the enhanced option as suggested by Skyler1108. It looks amazing and you truly wouldn't know it wasn't a diamond. I've gotten so many compliments on my ring.

Here's a pic:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33301343&l=b4a5b7141b&id=45703723

Best of luck!
  • Wow. I was really dead set on getting a ring from DNL. But after reading this i'm not so sure. I dont want my bf to have to spend thousands for a ring, but I am also set on what I want and I dont want a puney little diamond. (might be shallow but whatever). Great thread and great info. Thanks Ladies. And if you have suggestions on where I should look for a ring let me know!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Invane00, I just created a new post on this board for you.
  • Its actually 125 for forever brilliant which makes it 2-3 grades whiter
    and 175 for amora upgrade which makes it 3-4 grades whiter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards